TIME ZONE: CET preferred
EXPERIENCE: Trained professional
Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a technical support engineer with excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills. This person will be responsible for helping in intergrations & implementation of Venly products, resolving technical issues and be the point of contact for B2B cusomers for any tech related queries. This person will work closely with the operations and customer success teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will →
- Troubleshoot any queries coming from our customers and resolve them in a timely fashion.
- Develop and improve standard operating procedures, performance metrics, and feedback mechanisms for technical customer support.
- Assist customers to use Venly products via presentations, demos and solve any product issues that they come across.
- Keep yourself updated on the technology and develop deep expertise in Venly’s products.
- Coordinate any support requests and emerging issues with support and tech teams.
- Manage all customer relations for customer problems that are escalated to your attention. This includes developing action plans for escalated customer problems, informing customers of the plans, and keeping customers apprised of the progress
- Work closely with our tech and customer success teams to manage critical situations and incidents proactively and reactively.
- Incorporate and adopt the use of data and automation as part of the support delivery processes and customer experience.
- Work closely with the product team to demonstrate and prototype integrations within the customer environment.
- Provide requirements and ‘voice of the customer’ feedback to product development teams
- Meet or exceed operational and customer support experience metrics targets
- Develop and maintain support playbook, delivery strategy and best practices.
- Develop and grow a team of Technical Support engineers.
- A degree in computer science,engineering, information technology or a related field is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience working in B2B technical support engineer role actively serving B2B customers, ideally in a tech/SaaS company.
- Excellent technical skills & hands-on experience working with API products.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with solid organizational skills and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels of the business.
- Strong project management and time-management skills.
- General understanding of the blockchain & NFT space.
- Experience in crypto industry is a strong plus.