TIME ZONE: CET preferred
EXPERIENCE: Trained professional
Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a crypto-curious Product Marketeer to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase our product awareness and adoption. The candidate in this role will strategize and lead all the B2B product marketing efforts, and translates our product offerings into concrete marketing strategies and content. This person in this role will report to the B2B Marketing lead.
B2B Products: Wallet widget & API, Market API, NFT tools, Shopify app, Unity plugin.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will →
- Interpret technical details of the product and turn them into benefits for the customers.
- Build on product positioning and messaging that resonates with the customers and differentiates our product from its competitors.
- Understand the competitive landscape and be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Develop and advance market segmentation for each product offering.
- Provide detailed plans for new product launches and oversee the implementation of launch plans and user acquisition hacks.
- Be the glue between the product and marketing team and translating new product offerings and features into marketing and communication strategies.
- Support the product suite and business development team with customer onboarding content.
- Closely work with key players (design, content, product, growth) to execute strategies.
- Conceptualize and craft educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms.
- Ensure the correct listing and branding of our products on resellers and aggregator platforms.
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to product expert.
- A degree in marketing, communications, business, management or a related field is a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience working in product marketing, martech product management, or lifecycle marketing within a B2B context, ideally in a SaaS company.
- Understand of product marketing tactics (e.g., integrated marketing campaigns).
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with solid organizational skills and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders as well as end users.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker with a process-oriented mindset who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Have the know how to analyse and act on data that supports your marketing decisions; Can own our marketing efforts and tie them into our growth goals.
- Konwledge of video creation/editing is a strong plus.
- General understanding of the blockchain & NFT space.
- Experience in crypto industry is a strong plus.