Full-Stack Blockchain Engineer
Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
What are you going to do?
- Review the pros and cons of integrating of new blockchain network.
- Integrate new blockchain networks inside the Venly platform.
- Integrate current Venly products into existing ecosystem tools (eg. Venly Web3 Provider → ethers.js, web3.js, web3modal, etc)
- Integrate Venly into other third-party services (eg. Shopify)
What do you need?
- Willingness to learn other programming languages, eg. Rust, Java.
- Solidity knowledge is a plus
- A thorough understanding of different blockchains is essential
- Experience in Web3 technologies is a plus
- Basic cryptography knowledge
- REST API development proficiency
- Good communication skills
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms, including how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- Initiative, responsibility and pride in your work
- Understanding of code versioning tools eg, GIT,
- Professional English (Minimum B2)
What's in it for you?
We offer a full time, remote opportunity to build along in the #1 tech in Blockchain! You work along a technical team with a fair and competitive compensation. Apply here and let's connect!