TIME ZONE: CET preferred
EXPERIENCE: Trained professional
Who are we?
Venly wants to make blockchain accessible for gaming and metaverses
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognised as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders. We are looking for top business development candidates with a passion for gaming and metaverses to be an active member of the team and be part of the journey of building valuable, revenue-generating products pivotal for blockchain adoption.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
We’re specifically looking for a technically savvy customer success manager who seeks to develop positive customer experiences and fosters relationships. As a key member of our team, you will help craft the company's customer success strategies, build strong long-term relationships with customers and collaborate with internal teams to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. Our ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will →
- Own overall relationship with clients, which includes leading & managing onboarding, integration, ensuring retention and providing best ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Work closely with the product team to demonstrate and prototype integrations within the customer environment
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company and maintain existing customer success metrics and data
- Gather customer feedback, carry out periodic health checks to avoid churn, firefight during account escalations
- Identify new business opportunities, optimize existing processes and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- A degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, business, or a related field is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience working in a customer success or account management role actively serving B2B customers, ideally in a tech/SaaS company
- Should have a passion for benefitting customers and a desire to deeply understand their needs, along with a capability to gain trust and credibility by addressing customer’s needs and concerns
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with solid organizational skills and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders as well as end customers
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker with a process-oriented mindset who can quickly adjust priorities
- Ability to present clearly and articulate well in front of the customers
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong project management and time-management skills
- Knowledge of CRM and project management tools is a plus (HubSpot)
- General understanding of the blockchain & NFT space
- Experience in the crypto industry is a plus