TIME ZONE: CET preferred
EXPERIENCE: Trained professional
Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
To help accelerate the growth of our business, Venly is looking for a data-driven CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist. You will be responsible for managing our customer databases, building industry-leading campaigns and cutting-edge workflow automations that leverage the power of our marketing tools stack. You should be able to build automated journeys and campaigns across the customer lifecycle using all available channels while being responsible for the efficient management and continuous improvement of our CRM processes and data quality.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing automation specialist with a track record of implementing automation workflows and be comfortable with fast-paced iterations and adjustments based on feedback. This person will report to the Director of Growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will →
- Manage our CRM & be the go-to person for all things Hubspot (Sales and Marketing Hubs).
- Maintain the Venly’s contacts database. Handle ad-hoc CRM requests from the Sales team.
- Establish and manage marketing automation workflows across all channels.
- Develop and implement lead scoring and effective lead nurturing programs.
- Build workflows to streamline sales and marketing processes. Refine existing workflows.
- Own the set-up of workflows, sequences, pipelines, and reporting within CRM, as well as be responsible for training and the quality of the data in the system.
- Set up new and update existing customer journeys from scratch, validate the rules and logic and track the set-up is working correctly.
- Develop and optimize customer lifecycle trigger campaigns based on insights and customer needs.
- Manage email execution from planning, setup and testing, to deployment, analysis and optimization.
- Drive the essential marketing operations initiatives such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Drive improvements to CRM initiatives through a test and learn approach. Create new and refine existing KPI reports & dashboards within our CRM.
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional experience and proven track record of working as a Marketing Automation and/or CRM Specialist, ideally in a tech/SaaS startup.
- Should have extremely hands-on experience in mapping sales processes into workflows and bringing efficiencies & scale through automation tools.
- Proven expertise in marketing automation and hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms and tools.
- Previous track record of setting up & managing different automation workflows.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Multitasker with a process-oriented mindset who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with a CRM is a must, preferably HubSpot & Monday.
- Experience in migrating data between CRM systems is a strong plus.
- General understanding of the crypto, blockchain & NFT space.
- Have experience in SQL data extraction and driving projects.
- HubSpot Certifications is a plus.